Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Bar Manager for one of our clients in Killorglin, Co. Kerry.
The main responsibilities for the role will be to assist the managers with the everyday management, running and service of a busy bar. You will work as part of a team ensuring exceptional customer service to customers of a very well established business popular with locals and tourists alike with a fantastic reputation for service.
- 2-3 Years Bar Manager experience in a busy bar environment
- Excellent Communication, Customer Service, Organisation and Time Management Skills
- Ability to work within a team as well as on your own initiative
- Flexible with working 4-5 days per week / 40 hours which will include days, nights and weekends
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive salary of €32,000 – €38,000 per year dependent on experience
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Neil on firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively you can contact Neil on 064-662-2007 / 086-468-1288 to discuss further.