We are recruiting for an Architect for our clients in Tralee, County Kerry. You will be responsible for projects from initial client briefing through to the final stages of construction. Managing client relationships, developing and presenting design proposals, preparing drawings, specifications, budgets, construction documents and managing project will all be your responsibility.
- Meeting with clients and determining their needs and requirements.
- Managing design projects from concept development through to completion.
- Developing and presenting project proposals.
- Adjusting designs and plans to meet the client’s needs.
- Preparing drawings, blueprints, specifications and construction documents.
- Conducting research and compiling reports on feasibility and environmental impact.
- Complying with safety standards and local planning regulations.
- Determining and adhering to budgets and timelines.
- Managing project teams and collaborating with other construction professionals.
- Degree in Architecture or a related field.
- Previous experience as an Architect preferred.
- Excellent technical drawing skills.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and software programs such as AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Newforma, etc.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of building codes and regulatory standards.
- Strong creative and visualization skills.
If you wish to apply please forward your CV along with a portfolio of work directly to us. This is a full time, permanent position, Salary open to negotiation based on experiences.