An exciting opportunity for a Web Developer to join our client’s Irish team in Kenmare. This role is a great opportunity to take the next step in your development career, and you will get to work with a modern tech stack and work alongside a senior team. This position can be office based in Kenmare or remote after a 1-2 month period.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in web development
- Proficiency in both frontend and backend development
- Experience with WordPress and PHP
- Experience with PHP frameworks
- Knowledge and understanding of RESTful services
- Experience with task managers such as Grunt, Gulp. Webpack, etc
- Improve website performance
- Improve website security
- Refactoring existing websites
- Proficiency with Object-Oriented programming
- Understanding of web, SEO, and accessibility standards
- Comfortable with UX principles & specifications
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A strong eye for detail and a good team working mentality are also required.
- Strong analysis, problem resolution, judgement, and decision-making skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills.
- Can adapt to new skills and challenges in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested, please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org