Join our client and work remotely as a skilled Test Automation Engineer, responsible for designing and implementing test automation suites in close collaboration with development and product teams. This role is within the QA Team and reports to the CTO of a revolutionary tax management company.
- Develop a comprehensive approach to test automation and QA.
- Design the QA strategy for current and upcoming functionalities.
- Create and review automation tests.
- 3+ years of test automation engineering experience.
- CI expertise.
- Familiarity with Blazemeter test automation framework.
- Git/Mercurial experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Prior experience in finance, payments, tax, or related fields is advantageous.
- Knowledge of PSP integration and performance testing is a plus.
Employment Type: Contract/Remote
If you are interested, please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org