Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Store Manager for one of our well-established clients who are expanding and opening up a new store in July based in Newcastle West, Co. Limerick.
The main responsibilities for this role will be to manage all aspects of a new and centrally located Tiling, Flooring, Stoves and Bathroom store, responsible for the daily management and organisation, ordering stock, stock control, revenue management, shop displays, managing a team and ensuring excellent customer service leading to growth and sales of the business.
- 2-3 Years Store Management and Retail experience essential for this role, preferably in homeware retail
- Management or Retail qualification considered an advantage
- Experience in all aspects of managing a busy retail store and managing a small team
- Excellent Customer Service Communication, Organisation, Management and Time Management skills
- Computer Literate and experience with Stock Control systems
- Flexible with working hours predominantly 8AM – 6PM – to include working weekends
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary of €38,000 – €45,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Bonus Structure based on performance
- Free Parking
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
Salary is open to negotiation, based on experience and in the region of €38 – €45,000. If you are interested please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org