We are presently recruiting for a Store Manager/General Manager for our clients in Galway City, Galway. You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the store. You will build relationships with customers ensuring they enjoy the products and services responsibly. Customer focus, people skills, and the ability to successfully multi-task are essential in this position. This is a full time, permanent position based in Galway City, Galway.
- Manage the accounts and cash flow for the store.
- Analyse weekly and monthly financial figures, recommending actions to improve the operation.
- Determine the status of the business and prepare a plan of action of key priorities including timelines and deliverables.
- Demonstrate competence in the management of all operational activities, reviewing goals & target..
- Manage, motivate, and develop a team of Supervisors and Customer Assistants and create an environment of mutual trust and respect.
- Maintaining high standards and ensuring all colleagues adhere to the company uniform policy and focus on shop cleanliness.
- Implementation of promotional campaigns to maximise impact on the ground, provide feedback to the marketing team on a weekly basis.
- Maintain open communication with the Operation Director.
Skills and experience:
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar environment
- Proven ability in managing retail sales teams.
- Excellent operational knowledge of retail environment.
- IT proficient, with experience of working with Microsoft Word, Excel and the aptitude to learn in-house systems.
Salary is open to negotiation based on experiences and in the region of €40-€50,000. For further information, please email me directly at email@example.com