An exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced Senior Network Engineer to be the senior point of escalation for network engineers and other global members for our client in Co. Kerry.
- Perform daily Infrastructure monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all Network Devices and Critical Interface nodes, participating in Incident Management & troubleshooting
- Work with the Architecture and Engineering and other functional groups within the bank to implement engineering solutions to meet project and business-as-usual requirements of the organisation
- Implementing Network Management Group Tasks in-line with Change Management procedures, including but not limited to DHCP/DNS, Firewall, Load Balancing, Network Device Configuration
- Perform Software upgrades on a regular basis for Cisco Switches & Routers and Network Support Applications: DNS Management System, Load Balancing, Firewall
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Networking Protocols: TCP/IP, DHCP/DNS, VoIP, OSPF, BGP
- Completion of CCNA/CCNP
- Working with Carriers and Vendors
- Maintenance of a corporate network consisting of multiple routers, switches and various network equipment
- Customer focused, flexible and willing to take ownership of issues
Good interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication.
If you are interested, please apply or email [email protected]