We are searching for a brilliant Operations Specialist to join our client’s exceptional team in Tralee, Co. Kerry.
Growing your career as a full-time Operations Specialist is an incredible opportunity to develop productive skills.
If you are strong in problem-solving, communication and have the right drive for the job, then apply for the position of Operations Specialist at Red Chair Recruitment today!
This is an exciting opportunity for IT Support Engineers to advance their career and skills. Working for a leading global financial company, the Operations Specialist is responsible for monitoring the IT infrastructure, systems and applications to alert support teams to resolve issues quickly and efficiently as defined by service level agreements. You will also assist in daily processing and work with automated scheduling software to ensure daily production runs smoothly and efficiently.
This role is Sunday to Thursday, 4pm – 12am, working 2 days from the office and 3 days at home every week.
- Degree in Computing with minimum 2 years experience
- Incident escalation experience (using industry software such as Heat, Remedy, etc.)
- Customer focused team player with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Potential and ambition to excel in IT with an enthusiasm for technology and learning.
- Excellent professionalism, reliability and punctuality.
- Experience / knowledge of Unix OS.
- Experience / knowledge of simple scripting.
- Experience of infrastructure monitoring tools.
- Experience of enterprise scheduling software. (e.g. TWS, Tidal, JP1, etc.)
- Hardware / Software Certification.
- Experience in financial services industry a plus.
Salary of €30-32k with an incredible package.
If you are interested, please apply or email email@example.com