Red Chair Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Night Manager for one of our clients, a hotel based in Co. Galway.
The main responsibility for this role will be to manage and oversee the security of the hotel and it’s guests whilst maintaining a high standard of customer service. This role entails night shifts 5 days a week approximately from 10pm – 6am and can be subject to change depending on the needs of the business within the hotel.
- 2+ years experience as Night Manager or similar senior positions essential for this role.
- Relevant security experience and qualifications / courses undertaken considered an advantage
- Prior experience covering security, front desk reception and bars throughout the night.
- Have high awareness to property and security and experience with safety procedures and health & safety.
- Experience with serving customers and guests including room service and private functions.
- Be flexible with working nights which will include both weekdays and weekends.
- Physical role as role entails cleaning and set up areas throughout the night for everyday service and functions
- Computer literate and experience with night audits
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- A competitive salary of €30,000 – €35,000 per year depending on experience
- Free parking and meals on duty
- Other benefits discussed at interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Neil on email@example.com alternatively you can contact Neil on 086-468-1288 to discuss further.