Our client are looking to hire a Cisco Voice Engineer with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience to the Network Management Group to support the Banks Voice infrastructure.
The candidate should have strong hands-on experience in supporting Cisco UCCX, CUCM, IM&P, Attendant Console.
Good understanding of VoIP, MGCP, H.323 and SIP services. Knowledge of data networking to include routing protocols & switching.
- Develop automation methods to rapidly deploy, configure, and update telephony systems.
- Document all voice deployments and update documents.
- Monitor, analyze, and report metrics of telephony services and deploy tools to gather such metrics
- Requirements gathering, analyze, and propose solutions for telephony environment
- Work on assigned network/voice infrastructure projects.
- Provide support to other Systems Infrastructure teams during project implementation.
- Provide day-to-day operations support for network, Voice, and security infrastructure
- Resolve incidents, escalate to management and vendors if necessary
- Work on incident resolution and work on daily tasks via ServiceNow
- Ensure service performance expectations are met with service levels and quality
- Provide support during system installations across all sites.
- Responsible for projects and support work that may require some night and weekend participation.
- Participate in network team on-call rotation
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
- Extensive experience with Cisco Voice platform
- Expert knowledge of Cisco UCCX, CUCM, IM&P, Attendant Console
- Expertise in troubleshooting issues related to above platforms
- Experience in deploying and Troubleshooting Cisco Jabber, SIP services
- Hands on experience on integrating 3rd party application with Cisco Voice environment
- Knowledge of Infortel CDR, Akkadian Provisioning Manager
- Experience in developing and managing projects.
- Knowledge of data networking to include routing protocols & switching
- Knowledge on network management platforms: Solarwinds and other platforms
- Ability to support mixed data, voice, and video networks.
- Capability of performing and completing tasks and projects independently
- CCNP/ CCVP or equivalent certification
If you are interested, please apply or email email@example.com