We are currently looking for an Information Security Analyst to join our client’s Global Technology team in their offices in Tralee, Co.Kerry. The successful candidate will report to the IAM Security Analyst Team Lead. The ideal candidate must be diligent, reliable and adaptable with a logical approach to Security Administration and Identity Access Management (IAM).
The role involves working as part of a team in a Multinational Financial Services Company. Current hours of support begin at 7am through until 11pm Monday – Friday, working 7.5 hours each day on a shift rotation basis which changes each week. Occasional, planned, Saturday weekend work (approx. 8 per year).
- Resetting user passwords in applications
- Creating and deleting user accounts on systems and applications
- Supports and manages escalated tickets from the helpdesk
- Work with and support development teams to implement and test security controls for new or existing vendor and internally developed software
- Working with Active Directory to modify access from staff when required
- Providing audit reports and documentation to the risk and governance team
- Enforces Information Security policy guidelines and procedures
- Working with teams on process improvement (lean) ideas and assisting with automation to reduce manual work
- Willingness to learn
- Highly self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative as well as under direction
- Excellent attention to detail and proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Experience in Active Directory, Azure AD, Oracle Databases and SQL is desirable.
The salary for this position is based on experience (market rates) and includes a variety of benefits that will be addressed during the interview process.
If you are interested please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org