Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Homecare Assistant for one of our clients based in Sneem, South Kerry.
The main responsibilities for this role will be assisting and caring for an elderly client with Parkinson’s Disease. This role is a blend of night and day shifts during the weekend Friday – Monday and can vary. Accommodation will be provided for the weekend shifts. This position may include travelling to Dublin on occasion with the family.
Immediate Interviews available for this position.
- QQI / Fetac level 5 Healthcare Assistant qualification essential
- 2 Years’ experience working as a Healthcare Assistant
- Experience working with the elderly and patients with Parkinson’s Disease preferred and considered an advantage
- Flexible in relation to working hours on weekends – Friday to Monday
- Pet friendly and tolerable as client has animals on site (cats and dogs)
- Previously or Currently Garda Vetted essential
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive hourly rate of €15.00 Per Hour dependent on experience and qualifications
- Accommodation offered and use of vehicle included in this package for the right candidate
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have 2 year’s Healthcare Assistant experience, qualifications outlined above and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your updated CV directly to Neil on firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively you can call Neil on 086-468-1288 to discuss further.