Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Front Office Manager for one of our well established clients in Killarney, Co. Kerry.
This role will oversee and manage a reception team and everyday duties for a busy hotel reception and reservations department, ensuring a seamless guest experience upon check-in and departure and during their stay. This role will also encompass a social media aspect of updating posts, images and showcasing the property online.
- 2-3 years’ experience as Front Office Manager essential for this role
- Proven track record of managing a team within a 4* / 5* hotel environment
- Commercially focused with absolute attention to detail
- Exceptional Reception, Communication, Organisation and Time Management skills
- Able to work on own initiative and equally able to work as part of the overall management team
- Proficient with Office Suite, Hotel booking systems and CRMS and Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary of between €35,000 – €45,000 Dependent on experience and qualifications
- Free Parking and Meals on Duty when working
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have the necessary experience as a Front Office Manager and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Liam on firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively you can contact Liam on 064-662-2007 to discuss further.