Due to the rapid increase in legal entities, our client is looking for a Coupa Admin expert to assist major initiatives on the Coupa platform. The position calls for a thorough knowledge of procure-to-pay procedures as well as the capacity to convert business needs into operational and application requirements. To deliver application design, module configuration/setup, user acceptability testing, and end-user training, the person will draw on their technical and functional knowledge of Procurement to Pay (Coupa, Ariba, Oracle Procurement, or Ivalua). The job’s responsibilities include supporting financial business users in North America and EMEA.
- Provide functional integration support for Coupa Procurement to Pay module for North America and EMEA.
- Provide overall functional advisory support to the program for key strategy and design elements.
- Define and document roles and responsibilities for IT integrations.
- Provide functional design and configuration support for Coupa Procure to Pay, Contract, and other in-scope modules for North America and EMEA. Support Data Mapping/Integration design efforts, creating specifications for building ERP integrations with Coupa environment.
- Analyze, design, configure, and test Procurement to Pay enhancements to support business processes.
- Participate in Coupa Procurement to Pay projects involving configuration, implementation, testing, and user training.
- Liaise across IT domains to deliver Coupa Procurement to Pay functionality, including but not limited to infrastructure engineering, database, security, and operations support.
- Provide day-to-day support of the Coupa Procurement to Pay environment, including applying periodic patches, reporting requirements, ad-hoc requests from business, and production system support.
- Continuously review opportunities for improvement in how the Coupa platform is leveraged and bring best practices to the forefront.
- Produce detailed system requirements specifications, data flow diagrams, test plans, swim lane, and process diagrams using standardized documentation methods.
- Ensure that proposed solutions comply with the company’s technology direction and security policies.
- Work closely with the Oracle development team in the creation and validation of user interfaces and functional/non-functional requirements.
- Provide general technical support for the Coupa system and user training.
- Late night production support and weekend implementation work may be required.
- Demonstrated hands-on technical understanding of Procurement to Pay (Coupa, Ariba, Oracle Procurement, or Ivalua).
- Ability to clearly describe end-to-end business processes and the key integration points, work cross-functionally across different business processes within an organization, and knowledge of challenges faced by implementation teams.
- University degree, preferably in a field related to computer science/software engineering or finance/accounting.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to drive consensus and absorb and present complex ideas in a succinct and accurate manner.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Procurement to Pay.
- Experience in the finance and accounting industry is a plus.
- Strong English communication and writing skills.
- Functional level support and leadership in identifying and implementing new procurement to pay modules.
If you are interested please apply or email email@example.com