Due to the fast increase in legal entities, our client is looking for a Coupa Admin Consultant to assist critical projects on the Coupa platform. In order to offer application design, module configuration/setup, user acceptability testing, and end-user training, the person will next draw on his or her technical and functional understanding of Procurement to Pay (Coupa, Ariba Oracle Procurement, or Ivalua). The role’s scope includes providing assistance for financial business users in North America and EMEA.
- Provide functional integration support for Coupa Procurement to Pay module for North America and EMEA.
- Provide overall functional advisory support to program for key strategy and design elements.
- Define and Document Roles and Responsibilities for IT Integrations.
- Provide functional design and configuration support for Coupa Procure to Pay, Contract and other in scope modules for North America and EMEA. Support Data Mapping / Integration design efforts, creating specifications for building of ERP integrations with Coupa environment.
- Analyze, design, configure and test Procurement to pay enhancements to support business processes.
- Participate in Coupa Procurement to pay projects involving configuration, implementation, testing and user training.
- Liaise across IT domains to deliver Coupa Procurement to pay functionality including but not limited to infrastructure engineering, database, security and operations support.
- Provide day to day support of the Coupa Procurement to pay environment including applying periodic patches, reporting requirements, ad-hoc requests from business and production system support.
- Continuously reviews opportunities for improvement in how the Coupa platform is leveraged, brings best practices to the forefront.
- Must be able to produce detailed system requirements specifications, data flow diagrams, test plans, swim lane and process diagrams using standardized documentation methods
- Work closely with Oracle development team in the creation and validation of user interfaces and functional/non-functional requirements.
- Provide general technical support for Coupa system and user training
- Demonstrated hands on technical understanding of Procurement to Pay (Coupa, Ariba Oracle Procurement or Ivalua)
- Ability to clearly describe end-to-end business processes and the key integration points, work cross-functionally across different business processes within an organization, and knowledge of challenges faced by implementation teams.
- University Degree/Preferably in a field related to computer science/software engineering or finance/accounting
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Procurement to Pay
- Experience in finance and accounting industry a plus
- Should have strong English communication and writing skills
- Functional level support and leadership in identifying and implementing new procurement to pay modules
Late night production support and weekend implementation work will be required.
The salary for this role is dependent on experience (in line with market rates) and offers a number of benefits to be discussed at interview stage.
If you are interested please apply or email email@example.com