Red Chair Recruitment are currently recruiting an experienced Chef de Partie, for one of our clients, a hotel in Millstreet, Co. Cork. This hotel is well established and has an excellent reputation with a strong core of repeat business from their clientele.
- Manage your section on a daily basis ensuring high standards of food and service.
- A pivotal role, supporting the Head Chef, as the Chef de Partie, you will be responsible for organising and running the service smoothly.
- Duties also include food ordering for the section (possibly assisting with stock counting), food safety & hygiene files / procedures along with involvement in menu planning for dishes directly prepared by the section.
- Minimum of 2 years Chef de Partie experience essential for this role.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Flexible to work 40 hours per week / mornings, lunches and evenings / 5 days a week to include weekend
- Ability to work in a team and also on your own initiative
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary of €30,000 – €35,000 per year
- Meals on Duty
- Other benefits discussed at interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Neil on [email protected] alternatively you can contact Neil on 064-662-2007 or 086-468-1288 to discuss further.