Our client are seeking a talented and motivated Audit & Regulatory Management (ARM) Specialist to join their dynamic team. The ARM team specializes in managing audit and regulatory requirements for the Information Security team, and the successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring that audit responses are coordinated and facilitated efficiently and effectively.
- Coordinating and tracking all Information Security audit requests
- Facilitating and coordinating audit activities, including interviews, documentation requests, artifact requests, logistical support for walkthroughs/meetings, and follow-up queries with stakeholders
- Gathering evidence under the direction of the ARM Sr Specialist or ARM Management and preparing it for review and approval
- Developing a basic knowledge and understanding of information security controls and associated risks
- Supporting the maintenance of the ARM Evidence Repository and collecting and storing repeatable evidence in advance where possible
- Participating in various ARM projects and continuously seeking to improve the ARM process
- Ensuring adherence to the ARM Process & Standards and identifying areas for improvement
- Assisting with other ARM activities as needed
- Continuously pursuing professional development opportunities.
- 0-2 years of experience with Information Security and/or Infrastructure IT audits
- BS or MS degree in Information Systems/Technology, Science, or Engineering.
- Possess a basic knowledge of information security controls, risks, and best practices in a banking environment, Cyber Security regulations, and IT Auditing.
- Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks are also important for this role.
This is not an auditor role, but individuals with an auditor/assessor or similar background would be notable candidates. The client offers a dynamic and challenging work environment and opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are interested in building your career as part of a talented and dedicated team, please apply today.
If you are interested please apply or email [email protected]