We are presently recruiting for a Welder for our clients in County Kerry. You will be responsible for the welding of steel components and prepare them for painting and shot blasting. You will be reporting directly to the department manager.
- Produce parts of high quality to meet production demands.
- Complete welding of structural steel components.
- Perform well using MIG/ MAG welding processes.
- Use of handheld welding torches, programmable welding cars, robotic / CNC welders.
- Single pass and multi pass welds.
- Adhere to quality control standards and inspections.
- Clean and dress welds (removing spatter, imperfections etc.)
- Ability to remove defective welds and complete repairs.
- Must be flexible to do shift work.
Qualifications and Experience
- Welder qualification.
- 2 years’ experience.
- Must have the ability to work at heights and in confined spaces.
This is a full-time permanent position. Salary is in the region of €51,000 based on experience. For further information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org