We are presently recruiting for a Warranty Administrator for our clients, a distributor of Vehicles in Dublin 12. You will be the point of contact with a nationwide network of dealers and will Process dealer warranty and goodwill claims as well as ensuring all parts are always available for order and distribution nationwide. This is a full-time / Hybrid position based in Dublin 12.
Duties and Responsibilities to include:
- Preparing reports on warranty claims.
- Returning warranty parts to the manufacturer.
- Ensuring correct documentation is attached to all claims.
- Submitting reports to the manufactures.
- Ensuring manufacturer standards are met.
- Take responsibility for CVRT testing operations.
- Maintain CVRT ‘Cita 9b’ quality standard.
- Arrange maintenance/repair/annual calibration of all CVRT equipment.
- Conduct corrective actions & internal audits for ATC Testing operations.
- Maintain ATC ‘ISO’ quality standard.
Skills and experiences
- two years experience in a similar role, ideally within a main dealership.
- Possess strong administrative and IT skills.
- Hold a relevant business or administration qualification.
This is a full-time position with the option of a hybrid working week. Salary is open to negotiation and based on experience and in the region of €35 – €40,000. For further information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org