We are presently recruiting a Treasury Accountant, for Maternity Cover Contract for our clients in County Kerry.
You will be tasked with Providing key information required by Senior Management for implementing Foreign Exchange Risk Management, You will Work closely with the Regional Treasury Managers to understand and report on their exposures and offer Quarterly reports on FX exposures on a rolling year basis. Travel of roughly 25% is a requirement for this position
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Treasury Governance, Report on adherence to Treasury controls on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Operational Banking and Cash Management: Report on daily cash position globally.
- Manage investments: Report on surplus cash and counterparty risk in line with Group policies.
- Credit, debt and liquidity: Provide necessary analysis required by Group Treasurer to assist in the monitoring of credit/debit and liquidity for the region.
- SAP Treasury: Become the SAP Treasury Subject Matter Expert provide support and training to other regions for the roll out of SAP Treasury, Monitoring Transitory items in SAP.
- Managing cash-pool balances on a Global basis.
- Ensure SAP is being used as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Treasury Financial Reporting & Compliance: Preparation of Treasury information and reports
- Liaise with auditors during interim and year-end audit and on an ad hoc basis as required
- Relevant 3rd Level Qualification
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent with at least 3 years PQE
- Experience in SAP
- Flexibility to travel roughly 25% – 30% of each month
Salary is open to negotiation and is nationally competitive. Please forward your CV for further information.
Red Chair Recruitment
Phone: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212