Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for experienced Travel Agents working on a remote basis from home for one of our clients based in Kerry.
The main responsibilities for this role will be to assist customers over the phone or by email when enquiring and booking holidays, travel plans, excursions, luxury and family holidays etc. Due to the nature of this role, you must be an experienced Travel Agent with exceptional customer service and specialist destination knowledge.
- 2-3 years experience as a Travel Agent essential for this role
- Experience and Knowledge with booking various types of holidays / holiday packages and add-ons
- Excellent Communication, Organisation and Time Management skills
- Computer Literate with room / space for remote working set-up
- Flexible with working hours, 37.5 working week to include one day over the weekend
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive salary of up to €25,000 dependent on experience
- OTE commission of between €10,000 – €18,000 uncapped
- 21 Days Holiday increasing by 1 day per year up to a max of 25 days holiday
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have the experience and background for this role and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or forward an updated CV to Neil on email@example.com alternatively, you can call Neil directly on 064 662 2007 to discuss this opportunity further.