Red Chair are currently recruiting for an Information Security and Training Administrator in Co. Kerry. In this role you will assist and support the Global Information Security Awareness & Training (ISAT) program. Creating innovative awareness and training materials making sure they’re professional, engaging and eye-catching.
The successful candidate for this role will have strong Administrative abilities and some knowledge of Information Security and Risk Management practices and principles or the willingness to learn.
- Assist and support the Global Information Security Awareness & Training (ISAT) program for Americas and EMEA regions
- Develop innovative awareness and training materials making sure they’re professional, engaging and eye-catching
- Distribute communications and materials to technical and non-technical personnel to inform them of their Information Security & Risk Management responsibilities and promote Cyber Risk awareness globally
- Administer the ISAT program including creating & maintaining documentation, defining processes and formalizing procedures
- Fulfil audit requests as required by providing documentation, collating responses and creating processes of efficiency
- Excellent interpersonal skills, superior oral and written skills and able to use own initiative when performing tasks
- You have a creative flair and enjoy creating communication campaigns that grab people’s interest and can get a clear message across
- Cool under pressure and be able to work to deadlines through multiple projects and revisions
- You enjoy improving on how things work, making processes more logical, efficient and effective
- A team player that strives to meet and communicate with new people daily
- You have a good working knowledge of IT tools and applications that allow the development of custom awareness programs, and monitoring and review of those programs
- You have good general PC skills and knowledge of MS Office tools – knowledge of media design tools or similar is an advantage
- An understanding of Information Security and Risk Management practices and principles including regulatory requirements, codes and industry guidance, audit process and audit controls is an advantage
- Experience in administering and coordinating training to technical and non-technical professionals is an advantage
The salary for these roles is dependent on experience offering pension and Health care. If you are interested please apply directly or alternatively, call Joe on 064 662 2007 of a call in complete confidence.