We are presently recruiting for a Trainee Electrical Engineer for our clients in Kerry. You will work with the electrical and automation design team on the development of electrical and automation control systems.
- Prepare crane electrical drawings (EI drawing / Single line diagram).
- Document control console layouts and functions.
- Participate in the generation electrical switch gear specification.
- Participate in the specification of electrical components and source suppliers.
- Support the purchase department with component procurement.
- Assist with the creation of electrical piece lists and other documentation required for the production process.
- Liaise with production and installation departments to support assembly and testing.
- Where necessary prepare and execute on-site tests at selected customer ports.
- Assist with the preparation of Technical documentation for assemble, installation, commissioning and customers.
Qualifications and Experience
- Level 6 Higher Certificate in Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Ability to analyse problems and derive solutions.
- Familiarity with Zuken E3 or similar drawing package an advantage.
- PLC Programming knowledge an advantage.
- Experience with ABB PLC’s an advantage.
During the initial period of employment, you will participate and successfully complete a training and development program which will result in a minimum level 7 in automation or electrical engineering, this will include participation in part time or distance learning courses outside of the normal working hours. A willingness to travel internationally and ability to work at heights is also essential.
Salary is open to negotiation and dependent on experiences. please feel free to apply or send your updated CV via email. Alternatively call Adrien or Stephen on 064-662-2007.
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007