We are presently recruiting for a Trainee Accountant for our clients, an established practice in County Kerry. As a trainee, you will work closely with heads of department and will gain extensive experience across a broad range of business sectors from Tax to Audit to Advisory to Compliance. This is a full-time position with a full support program to obtain qualified Accountant status.
Duties within post:
- Assisting senior accountants in various tasks.
- Preparing financial statements and reports.
- Analyzing financial data.
- Assisting with audits and tax returns.
- Learning and applying accounting principles.
- Using financial software effectively.
- A strong academic record, preferably to include a business degree or
- Completed Leaving Cert with a desire to obtain an accountancy qualification without attending 3rd level college.
- A desire to pursue a professional career in accountancy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer Literacy.
- A desire to work with people and provide them with great business solutions.
Graduate Program includes:
- One on one mentoring throughout the term of 4-year program.
- A tailored program designed around your career aspirations.
- Access to a large variety of clients across all business sectors.
- A commitment to supporting you at every stage of the program.
If this is of interest, please email me directly at email@example.com