We are recruiting for a Trainee Accountant for a well-established accountancy firm based in Tralee, County Kerry. This firm has an established tiered team structure offering progression and career advancement and are looking to recruit someone who wishes to develop a career in practice.
This is an all-encompassing practice role and depending on your experience you will undertake the following responsibilities –
- Preparation of statutory accounts for limited companies
- Preparation of sole traders’ accounts
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Performance of various data analysis for clients
- Calculation and submission of corporation taxation, income tax, VAT, Paye, P35’s etc
- Dealing with ongoing client queries via meeting, email and on the phone
- Working to the CRO and Tax Deadlines
- Part Qualified / Trainee Accountant – ACA, ACCA or CPA
- Some experience of audit an advantage
- Experience of using sage line 50, Sage Accounts, and various cloud-based accounting packages
- Good Excel, Outlook and Word experience important
- A positive and professional manner, with strong communication skills essential
- An ability to work under your own initiative is a must
This is a full-time permanent position based in Tralee, County Kerry. Salary and package to be discussed and dependent on experience at interview stage. For further information, please email me directly.