We are presently recruiting for a Qualified Time Served Tool Maker for our clients, an Injection Moulding company in County limerick. In the role you will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of Mould Tooling and will be responsible for the manufacturing, repair and service all tools used in the plant. This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday day shift.
- manufacture, repair and service all tools
- Dismantle, clean, repair and reassemble multi-impression tooling.
- Attending Mould breakdowns to identify the root cause and solve the problem including flashing conditions, gating, venting and cooling problems.
- Using machinery such as lathes, presses, milling machines and grinders
- Carry out Preventative Maintenance on tooling as per PM Schedule.
- Maintain Moulds as defined in the General Maintenance Procedure.
- Ensure the safety of the working area.
- Ensure compliance to the Health and Safety, Quality, Environmental and Energy Management systems
- Following engineering drawings to measure and mark out the design for the tool.
- Solas-qualified Tool Maker, equivalent with 3+ years post-qualification experience in an Injection Moulding Environment.
- Experience required with hot runner system maintenance.
- Ability to work to high specifications and quality requirements
This is a full-time position with Salary in the region of €38,000. For further information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org