Red Chair are currently recruiting for two experienced Tier 2 Technical Support Technicians for our clients offering global Health and safety software.
- Intermediate knowledge of relational database concepts (foreign keys, join types, etc.) and SQL syntax (preferably MySQL).
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, especially in the context of prioritizing issues and ensuring proper categorization of helpdesk tickets.
- Ability to see the “big picture” of reported concerns, identify the consequential effects of changes, etc.
- Ability to read, parse, and interpret Linux system logs and application logs to identify errors.
- 2+ years prior experience providing troubleshooting assistance to business end-users.
- Prior experience providing escalated technical support in a SaaS environment
- Experience working with ZenDesk and/or Jira
- Experience with Linux (Ubuntu*)
- Experience debugging UI & API issues.
The salary on offer for this role is in the region of €28,000 – €32,000 and will host a number of benefits to be discussed at interview stage. If you are interested and have the relevant experience, feel free to apply directly below and we will call to discuss the role in more detail.