Red Chair are currently recruiting for two experienced Tier 2 Technical Support Technicians for our clients offering global Health and safety software.
- Intermediate knowledge of relational database concepts (foreign keys, join types, etc.) and SQL syntax (preferably MySQL).
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, especially in the context of prioritizing issues and ensuring proper categorization of helpdesk tickets.
- Ability to see the “big picture” of reported concerns, identify the consequential effects of changes, etc.
- Ability to read, parse, and interpret Linux system logs and application logs to identify errors.
- 2+ years prior experience providing troubleshooting assistance to business end-users.
- Prior experience providing escalated technical support in a SaaS environment
- Experience working with ZenDesk and/or Jira
- Experience with Linux (Ubuntu*)
- Experience debugging UI & API issues.
The salary on offer for this role is in the region of €28,000 – €32,000 and will host a number of benefits to be discussed at interview stage.
If you are interested in this role apply here.
Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 064 662 2007 and ask for Darragh.