Threat & Vulnerability Analyst 5 + years’ experience
Large Enterprise Client, Complex Environment
Red Chair Recruitment is looking for an Threat & Vulnerability Analyst to work within our client’s technical delivery team in Kerry.
- Works with internal IT Application, Infrastructure, Network and Support teams to ensure that security controls are implemented at all significant and relevant phases of IT processes.
- Coordinates and performs security audits and vulnerability assessments to evaluate the bank’s security procedures and compliance requirements.
- Works with the SIEM / SOC team to review security event log data and investigate anomalies.
- Deploys, manages and troubleshoots security monitoring agents and file integrity systems on all Unix, Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Participates in incident response and investigations; tracks the remediation process.
- Implements and supports information security solutions including security architectures, change/configuration management and the integration of security products as needed.
- Performs testing to evaluate new products for network and security controls.
- Maintains logging and monitoring standards, technical investigative techniques and reporting.
- Installs and manages network/web application firewalls and cyber security fraud prevention system.
- Adheres to project management methodology/SDLC/PLC processes as it relates to projects and their implementation.
What You Will Need
- 5-10 years of specialised experience
- Experience detecting and assessing threats.
- Working technical knowledge of encryption technologies and PKI infrastructure experience with penetration testing tools (i.e., Nessus, Metasploit, NeXpose)
- Familiarity with CIS benchmarks
- Knowledge of web protocols and OWASP Top Ten
- Ability to analyze vulnerabilities within internal infrastructure and oversee timely remediation
- Ability to understand complex and highly technical information security concepts and explain/translate them to technical and business staff.
- Demonstrates a high degree of attention to detail and an ability to complete work accurately and in a timely manner against strict deadlines
- Networking technologies(TCP/IP) and protocols (SSL, SSH, LDAP, SMTP, DNS); Linux, Unix and Windows OS; Microsoft Active Directory.
- Security monitoring tools (SIEM, auditing and log collection tools, network IDS, malware detection)
- Microsoft Office, Visio and Project; knowledge of Bash shell, powershell, Python scripting.
Call Zack on 086 772 4200 for immediate interviews