We are presently recruiting for a Tender Administrator for our clients, A Civil Engineering company in Charleville, County Cork. Ideally, you will either be a recent graduate in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or will possess Minimum of two years knowledge of the Government Tenders portal and the ability to submit and write tenders for Architectural, Engineering and Quantity surveying projects. You will assist with key tender milestones in concert with tender administration processes to ensure they are accurately completed to meet deadlines. This is a full-time position, based in Office in Charleville, County Cork.
- Coordinate and manage the end-to-end tender process.
- Prepare and review tender documents, ensuring accuracy and compliance.
- Collaborate with internal teams to gather required information for bids.
- Maintain a comprehensive tender database and records.
- Communicate effectively with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure timely submission of tenders, adhering to deadlines.
- Assist in the evaluation of tender responses.
- Monitor and report on tender outcomes and performance.
- Provide administrative support to senior Management, engineers and Architects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a construction related field.
- Proven experience in tender administration.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
This is a full-time position. Salary is open to negotiation and based on experiences. For further information, please email me directly at email@example.com