We are presently recruiting for an Clerical Officer for our clients in County Kerry, on a three day working week. The working days are Monday to Wednesday, 9am to 17.00pm.
You will be required to deliver high standards of customer service. The ideal candidate will be warm, empathetic, and friendly and have an approachable & professional manner. Experience working in a similar role with the ability to deal with a variety of responsibilities along with strong organisation skills and an eye for detail is also important.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Handling telephone calls, Online inquiries and dealing with queries in a professional manner
- Providing Excel reports to management
- Capturing, recording, and updating customer details in the database
- Various Administration Duties as required
- Have a strong customer service background
- Display an outgoing personality and enjoy engaging with people
- Exhibit excellent communication skills
- Excel at understanding, anticipating, and meeting customer needs
- Have a genuine desire to exceed our customers’ expectations
- Experienced in Microsoft Applications particularly excel
- Strong ability to learn various IT Systems
For further information, please email me directly at email@example.com
Comments are closed.