An exciting opportunity for a Technical Support Specialist who will provide support to our client’s customers, responding to their technical queries and issues within a timely manner, maintaining a positive relationship between the client and its key users. You will deal with clients from both Financial Services and Healthcare industries.
- Manage incoming calls and emails and respond to customer queries in a timely fashion
- Maintains Help Desk ticketing system; inputs problem description in Help Desk ticketing system and manages resolution through to close.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and work with wider technical team to resolve system issues
- Follow up with customers to ensure any issues/problems are resolved
- Deliver user training to new users of the system
- Develop and maintain suite of system training materials
- Assist with the building of customer solutions and perform testing and quality checks on solutions before they are released to client Carry out technical and User Acceptance testing for all new features deployed before feature is released to production
- Provide overall QA to the software development process
- Provide post implementation support addressing any customer issues, queries and defects through to resolution
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT or other related area (desirable)
- Experience in a related role an advantage
- ICT literate with strong competence with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Customer focused mindset
- Team player with excellent inter-personal skills
- Ability to work on one’s own initiative
- Flexible with ability to adapt to shifting priorities and tight timelines
If you are interested, please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed.