We are presently recruiting for a Technical Sales Manager for our clients, an Engineering company in County Kerry. The company in question design, manufacture and supply fabricated metal products into a range of sectors across Ireland. You come from an Engineering sales background and will be responsible for all areas of sales, tendering for projects across Water, Civils and public contracts. This is a full-time position based in County Kerry with frequent travel around Ireland.
- Estimate the size of the Irish market. Update on an annual basis.
- Set up a live intelligence database – future projects & tenderers, live projects, estimated values and timelines. Update monthly.
- Establish contacts with existing and new clients.
- Make regular sales visits to gather intelligence, obtain sales orders and new quotation enquiries.
- Establish working relationship with County Councils and Irish Water.
- Give technical presentations.
- Increase brand awareness within consulting engineers working in the water sector.
- Ensure that all materials and labour are accurately costed to all projects.
- Carry out due diligence on new clients before accepting sales orders.
- Take ownership of company LinkedIn page.
- Work with external technical partners.
Qualifications and experience:
- 5+ years sales experience specifically into the utilities, Consultants and state agencies.
- Relevant qualification in Engineering, Fabrication or similar topics.
- Strong contract negotiation skills.
- Ability to interact with various inhouse resources.
This is a full-time position based in Kerry. Company Car, pension along with base salary that will be based on experiences. For further information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org