Technical Sales Consultant 2-3 Years of Experience
Market Rates – DOE
Large Enterprise Client, Complex Environment
Our client an innovation subsidiary of a Global Engineering Firm, is a Leader in sophisticated solutions in the serialization and traceability sector. With expertise of a highly qualified and experienced team, and incorporating the latest progressive technologies, they are already leading the market, and implementing solutions to address customer problems, and give them a path to optimal performance.
They have recently launched a new suite of solutions to address a seismic shift in regulations implemented by the European Union. The company is committed to creating a very stimulating and engaging culture which will address this market and support our genius engineering teams, craft customized solutions for our customers. This is the dream job, the one you have been working towards in your career, to join a company that has a unique offering to solve a global problem, so it is not for those who do not share our client’s passion and ambition. Our client is therefore seeking the highest caliber people who either live a commutable distance to Killarney or are willing to move to Kerry, the ‘majical kingdom’. This company has a unique and Founder led culture, built on utilizing the skills of each member of the team across all functions, and that symbiotic support is the key to being able to offer a nexus of solutions for their customers.
- Identifying and establishing new business
- organising sales visits
- liaising with existing clients
- preparing tenders, proposals and quotations
- providing pre-sales and post-sales support
- negotiating contracts, terms and conditions
- reviewing cost and sales performance
- writing reports and sales literature
- providing product education and advice
- attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- ensuring that sales targets are met.
- Selling and consulting on technologically and scientifically advanced products.
- Using technical skills to demonstrate to potential customers the usefulness of the product or service and how it may suit the customer better than competing products.
What You Will Need:
- Strong technical skills
- Organizational skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Teamworking skills
- Sales skills
- Commercial awareness
- Full driving license
This company has a unique and Founder led culture, built on utilizing the skills of each member of the team across all functions, and that symbiotic support is the key to being able to offer a nexus of solutions for their customers.
The team at Red Chair have been hired to recruit the most talented candidates in the market to deliver on our client’s ambitious growth plans.
A high degree of independent and creative judgment is essential, the CEO operates a true empowerment model of Leadership – so you have to be able to drive and lead in your role.