As the Technical Purchasing engineer you will be working with Mechanical Designers, Fabricators & Machine Shops, and will be responsible for purchasing, small design changes & associated administration for a range of engineered products.
- Purchasing of component parts for assembly of our range of products.
- Liasing with Mechanical Designers, Fabricators & Machine Shops, ensuring correct revision drawings used etc.
- Manage Bill of Materials in PDM to SAGE
- Design changes to fabrications & machined parts for easier assembly & cost reduction.
- Receiving parts from suppliers, quality checks where necessary.
- Establish locations & stock control for current parts inventory.
- Assisting accounts dept in administration of customer and supplier invoices, statements and Remittance Advise.
- Preparation of Shipping/Export documentation.
- General documentary duties
- Experience working with Solid Works & PDM
- Engineering background – Ideally Mechanical Design
- Purchasing, stock control experience
- Pro-active and used to working on own Initiative
- Tidy, organised, diplomatic with good communication skills.
The salary and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the person appointed.
If this position is one of interest please forward your C.V. to email@example.com
We Get People,
Dublin | Cork | Kerry | London
|T||+353 (0) 64 6622 007||F||+353 (0) 64 6670 110|