We are presently recruiting for a technical project manager for our clients, a manufacturing company in County limerick. Reporting directly to Plant manager, you will be focal point in all aspects of technical development within the plant and will Clearly list and define improvement projects. This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday working 8AM to 5PM daily.
- Plan, execute and oversee projects.
- Procuring materials, teams, and technology for new projects.
- Oversee all work done as part of the project.
- Manage the project with clear goals, milestones, and completion dates. Gantt Charts, project diary.
- Working with Finance to control project costs.
- Maintaining project documentation.
- Ensure Health and Safety procedures are always adhered to.
- Communicate with other business functions to secure resources to deliver project tasks and to keep other stake holders informed of project progress.
- Maintain constant adherence to all company customer and legal requirements.
- Escalate in a timely fashion deviations from the project plan.
- Manage project Timeline, financial, technical reviews.
- Present updates to Daily Review meeting.
- Closing the projects ensuring all objectives have been met.
- Global travel will be required from time to time.
Skills, qualifications, and knowledge:
- Degree educated in relevant Manufacturing or Engineering discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience.
- Experience in delivering projects from start to finish.
- Ability to map out a project with clear milestones, dates, and responsibilities.
- Ability to consistently deliver business results, demonstrate ownership and accountability.
Salary is based on experience and open to negotiation. In addition, pension contribution, health care and other benefits are offered. For further information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org