Red Chair Recruitment are presently recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our clients who are one of the top multi nationals in County Kerry. Having worked in Kerry for many years they are currently recruiting for an in-house Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist to be part of all aspects of the recruitment process within the company. This is a hybrid working position with 3+ days on site.
- Deliver the full 360 recruitment life cycle for all vacancies.
- Use various sourcing techniques, targeted social media campaigns, employee referral programs etc to attract candidates.
- Maintain all recruitment data including candidate information and progress tracking
- Promote positive candidate experiences throughout the recruitment process.
- Build and develop positive relationships with hiring managers and stakeholders.
- Develop a good understanding of the needs of the hiring managers in terms of vacancies in each department.
- Develop and expand the brand within the talent community.
Skills and Experience
- 3rd level qualification required.
- 2+ years’ post graduate work experience positions within the IT Services (In house or agency).
- Strong I.T. skills and IT competence required. High level of competency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- A high level of initiative, be flexible and cope with pressure.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal with professional telephone manner and in-person presence
Salary is truly open to negotiation and based on experience. If you are interested please apply or email email@example.com