System Architect – Killarney
Large Enterprise Client, Complex Environment
Our client an innovation subsidiary of a Global Engineering Firm, is a Leader in sophisticated solutions in the serialisation and tractability sector. With expertise of a highly qualified and experienced team, and incorporating the latest progressive technologies, they are already leading the market, and implementing solutions to address customer problems, and give them a path to optimal performance.
They have recently launched a new suite of solutions to address a seismic shift in regulations implemented by the European Union. The company is committed to creating a very stimulating and engaging culture which will address this market and support our engineering teams, craft customised solutions for our customers. This is the dream job, the one you have been working towards in your career, to join a company that has a unique offering to solve a global problem, so it is not for those who do not share our client’s passion and ambition. Our client is therefore seeking the highest calibre people who either live a commutable distance to Killarney or are willing to move to Kerry, the ‘majical kingdom’. This company has a unique and Founder led culture, built on utilising the skills of each member of the team across all functions, and that symbiotic support is the key to being able to offer a nexus of solutions for their customers.
- Design and implement long-term strategic goals and short-term tactical plans for managing and Ensure that proposed and existing systems architectures are aligned with County goals and objectives.
- Provide architectural expertise, direction, and assistance to Systems Analysts, Systems Engineers, other Systems Architects, and software development teams.
- Develop, document, and communicate plans for investing in systems architecture, including analysis of cost reduction opportunities.
- Conduct research on emerging technologies in support of systems development efforts and recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and systems flexibility.
What you will need:
- Extensive experience in developing strategic systems architecture plans.
- Previous experience working with Ignition SCADA systems is considered a large plus.
- Hands-on experience with business requirements gathering/analysis.
- Proven experience in systems and network design and development.
- Strong understanding of information processing principles and practices.
- Strong knowledge of software evaluation principles and practices.
- Proven project planning and management experience.
- Good knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional understanding of the organisation’s goals and objectives.
This company has a unique and Founder led culture, built on utilising the skills of each member of the team across all functions, and that symbiotic support is the key to being able to offer a nexus of solutions for their customers.
The team at Red Chair have been hired to recruit the most talented candidates in the market to deliver on our client’s ambitious growth plans.
A high degree of independent and creative judgement is essential, the CEO operates a true empowerment model of Leadership – so you have to be able to drive and lead in your role.