We are presently recruiting a Supply Chain Manager for our clients in Tralee, County Kerry. As Supply Chain Manager you will be working with Customers, External Contract Manufacturer’s, 3PL’s as part of the wider Supply Chain Team. International Travel is required.
- Ensure supply continuity of all products within the Supply Chain.
- Collaborating with third party distributors ( Customers) and ensuring supply of goods are maintained from External Contract Manufactures
- Oversees/Manages and leads a small team of direct reports
- Lead and develop the demand and supply planning for all European managed products to the required service levels required to achieve KPI’s which will need to be developed as part of the role.
- Work with Supply Chain Team to manage and reduce lead times both Internally on the order process and externally with Contract Manufacturers.
- Proactively manage logistics costs and product stock levels, ensuring the escalation of any issues and are provided by mitigating strategies.
- Strive for continuous improvements in the Supply Chain Team, looking at areas of potential where process and ways of working can be improved.
- Manage the 3PL on a daily basis to ensure that all tasks required for a smooth operation are completed.
- Product Lifecycle Management: Supporting the New product Development innovation pipeline, driving excellence in operational execution with customer planning, leading regular SKU rationalisation review.
- Producing monthly reports to support Business reviews.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor Degree – Business, Supply Chain or equivalent
- 7/8 years’ experience in a commercial role
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Supply and Demand Planning
- Stock & Order Allocation management experience an advantage
- Working within a European Supply Chain
- Collaborating with External Contract Manufacturing Suppliers
- Experience in Export documentation
- ERP systems knowledge
If you wish to apply for this post, please send on your CV to me via email for further details.
Red Chair Recruitment, Recruitment House, 91 New Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mob: +353 (0)86 468 1212