Storage Engineer 2 + year experience
Large Enterprise Client, Complex Environment
Red Chair Recruitment is looking for a Storage Engineer to work within our client’s technical delivery team in Kerry.
- Working with other system administrators covering the entire storage I/O stack across platforms, applications and levels of virtualization.
- Storage provisioning and related troubleshooting
- Contributing to project work for installations and upgrades
- Data protection, risk mitigation and automation
- Storage array management experience (minimum three years) with at least one year managing VMAX or DMX arrays
- Fluency in SYMCLI command set
- An understanding of SAN switch zoning
- Automation of tasks via shell or Perl scripting
- Understanding of factors affecting I/O performance in a replicated environment
- Proactive and capable of owning an issue to completion
- Ability to manage your own time with minimal oversight
Call Zack or Fred on 086 859 0050 or 086 772 4200 for an immediate interview