We are presently recruiting for Steel Fabricators for our clients in North Kerry. We require someone with 4-5 years’ experience and have very strong experience in lie out, positioning, aligning, and fit parts of structural metal products. You will be responsible for adhering to a production schedule, ensuring that all parts are properly fitted, aligned and secured and ensuring that safety standards are always met.
- Align, fit and weld parts to form complete units or subunits, following blueprints and layout specifications, and using jigs, welding torches, and hand tools.
- Work to specifications, using squares, rulers, and measuring tapes, ensure that specifications are met
- Weld fitted parts together.
- Positions of braces, jacks, clamps, ropes, or bolt straps, or bolt parts in position for welding or riveting.
- Works off drawings and blueprints to determine materials requirements and task sequences.
- Set up and operates fabricating machines, such as brakes, rolls, shears, flame cutters, grinders, and drill presses, to bend, cut form, punch, drill, or otherwise form and assemble metal components
This is a full time, permanent position and offers a salary in the region of €35 -37,000 Euro, depending on experience and qualifications. For further information, please contact Joe directly on 0646622007 for full information.