Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for experienced Staff Nurses for our clients in South and North Kerry with an IMMEDIATE START for the successful candidate to work on an ONGOING CONTRACT.
The Staff Nurses will be responsible for the general operation of all nurse care on a day to day basis within the establishment during their shift.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Nursing
- Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- Experience in residential care of the elderly desirable
- Excellent Communication, Organisational and Time Management skills
- Positive Attitude, Flexible, The ability to work shift work, within a team and be courteous and helpful to residents, relatives and visitors.
- Flexibility with working hours per week as they can vary each week
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Hourly Rate dependent on experience and qualifications
- Statutory Holidays
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
- Potential for position to become permanent for the right candidate
If you have 2 year’s Nursing experience and are interested in this position please feel free to apply and Neil will contact you shortly to discuss the opportunity further. Alternatively you can call Neil on 064-662-2007.
We Get People,
Medical Recruitment Consultant
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007 Email: email@example.com