Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for experienced Staff Nurses to support a number of clients within Kerry, Cork, and Limerick.
The Staff Nurses will be responsible for the general operation of all nurse care on a day to day basis within a number of different establishments within Kerry to include private hospitals, nursing homes, and care centers.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in Nursing
- Registered Nurse with NMBI
- Experience in residential care of the older adult desirable and committed to enhancing the care of older adults
- Excellent Communication, Organisational and Time Management skills
- Positive Attitude, Flexible, The ability to work within a team and be courteous and helpful to residents, relatives, and visitors.
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salaries ranging from €36,000 – €46,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
If you have 1-2 year’s Nursing experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your updated CV directly to Neil on firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively you can call Neil on 086-468-1288 to discuss further.