We are currently recruiting for Staff Grade Radiographers for a hospital in Munster. You will be reporting directly to the Radiographic Services Manager(s) (I and II). The purpose of the post is to provide high-quality, safe, patient focused radiographic imaging services in keeping with the hospital values. The positions would be ideal for newly qualified individuals looking to consolidate training and experience.
- To perform all professional duties in a safe manner, ensuring the provision of patient-focused services.
- Be responsible for the correct identification of patients and their associated images.
- Ensure all images are appropriately assessed and are of sufficient diagnostic quality to answer the clinical question, prior to examination completion.
- Ensure that all radiographic examinations are fully finished – i.e. all processes and images are verified and sent to PACS, and all RIS fields are completed and authorised.
- Prioritise and facilitate urgent cases in accordance with clinical need.
- To organise and be responsible for imaging procedures in an assigned area of the Radiology Department as designated.
- Be responsible for the overall care of imaging equipment, including regular cleaning.
These posts are based onsite in the hospital. Salary is aligned with the HSE consolidated pay scales and based on years’ experience. Please call 064 667 0001 and ask for Abi or send your most updated CV to email@example.com