Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Sous Chef for our clients based in West Cork.
The main responsibilities of this role are to assist a busy kitchen with service and preparation on a daily basis. A very popular bar/restaurant/hotel with frequent local customers ensuring very high quality and service with an excellent reputation for their food.
A pivotal role, supporting the Head Chef & the team, as the Sous Chef you will be responsible for organising and running the kitchen smoothly, managing and training the junior chefs under their direct supervision, ensuring the highest levels of food quality and consistency.
Duties also include food ordering for the section, stock counting, food safety & hygiene, procedures along with involvement in menu planning for dishes etc.
- Minimum of 2 Years’ experience as a Sous Chef essential
- Excellent Communication, Organisation and Time Management Skills with a flexible, positive attitude and ability to be part of a team.
- An energetic, active Sous Chef who leads by example, who constantly trains, monitors, motivates & educates staff
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary paying from €35,000 to €40,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage.
If you have 2 years’ experience as a Sous Chef and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your updated CV directly to Neil on email@example.com Alternatively you can call Neil on 086-468-1288 to discuss further.