Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Sous Chef, for one of our clients based in South Kerry. This hotel is well established and has an excellent reputation with a strong core of repeat business from their clientele and very popular among visiting tourists.
- Assisting the Head Chef in the day to day running of the kitchen.
- In charge of the purchasing and storage of food.
- Ensuring high culinary standards are met and having a key eye to detail.
- Ensuring hygiene and safety standards are adhered to buy following all company health and safety procedures.
- Assisting the head chef when it comes to writing menus and creating new recipes.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Sous Chef within a hotel or restaurant setting.
- Ability to Multitask and remain organized and flexible.
- Excellent communication, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Be flexible to work a variety of different shifts including mornings evenings and weekends
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive salary of €38,000 – €40,000 depending on experience.
- Accommodation can be provided at a small additional cost
- Meals on duty
- Other benefits to be discussed in interview
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Liam on firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively, you can contact Liam on 064-662-2007 to discuss further.
Comments are closed.