Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Sonographer for our clients, based in the Cayman Islands to commence employment in January 2021.
The main responsibilities for this role would be providing clinically relevant information to assist the physician with the diagnosis and treatment of patients. They include providing diagnostic medical sonography services and its various clinical specialties.
- Must hold a valid qualification in Ultrasound Technology is essential
- 3+ years Sonographer experience in the UK, Ireland or Europe preferable for this role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills essential
- Have a flexible attitude in relation to working hours and commitments
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive TAX FREE Salary of $48,000 – $50,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Flights, Visas and Healthcare included in package
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
If you have 3+ years Sonographer experience and qualifications outlined above, and are interested in this position please feel free to apply or forward an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively, please call Neil directly on 086-468-1288 for further information.