We are presently recruiting for a Practice Solicitor for our clients in County Kerry. Working mainly on civil and commercial matters, you will become part of a thriving practice and help the practice grow into the future. Coming from practice, you will have at least 5 years previous experience, hold relevant qualifications and have ability to manage staff. This is a full, time, permanent position
- Advising clients on legal matters relevant to their cases
- Taking instructions from clients
- Thoroughly checking all documentation before it is signed and delivered
- Leasehold management, Landlord and tenant disputes.
- Regeneration projects.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiation of contracts.
- Mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and disposals.
- Property litigation.
- Communicate with clients and opposing solicitors
- If necessary, represent clients in court
- Instruct barristers on cases that reach court
- Supervise trainee solicitors and paralegals
Salary is open to negotiation and based on experience. For further information please email me directly.