We are presently recruiting for a Solar Sales Manager for our clients, a leading solar PV solutions company. Covering Ireland, you will offer solutions and services from PV and secondary heat sources to predominantly large manufacturing companies. You will Report directly to the company COO and will be responsible to Generate your own leads and arrange a detailed call list of potential customers. You will have strong renewable energy knowledge, will understand complex heat pumps and will Drive forward strong relationships in target markets. This is a full time, remote working position with office support from Dublin.
- Meeting monthly targets.
- Developing and managing strategic partnerships to grow business.
- Lead and manage the development of high value business opportunities.
- Drive forward business relationships and solutions in target markets.
- Identify new opportunities.
- Managing client relationships and close deals.
- supporting bid and development teams to secure contracts
- Communicate complex and strategic company offerings to clients, partners, etc.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities
- Increase customer satisfaction through improved communication and turnaround time.
Experience, Knowledge and qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience selling into C suite executives, specifically in a solution consultative based environment.
- Strong technical knowledge
- Strong experience of negotiating and executing sales contractual and legal agreements
- Degree or qualification in Engineering or related technical discipline is an advantage.
- Valid Full Driver’s License.
A company car, base salary in excess of €100 / €120,000 along with performance related bonus is offered. For further information, please email me directly at email@example.com