Seeking a highly qualified software engineer to join our client’s team responsible for analyzing user needs, writing, testing, and improving code, and reporting to the CTO. The selected candidate will work on transforming tax administration for international internet retailers by building solutions customized for each firm, including VAT, GST, and US sales tax.
- Overview solution architecture (Clojure, AWS, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB)
- Write elegant code for RESTful API endpoints (Clojure, PostgreSQL/DynamoDB), web apps (Reagent, ClojureScript, AngularJS), and backend functionalities (Clojure)
- Perform code reviews and build unit tests (Clojure/Midje)
- 5+ years of experience as an engineer
- CI, Git/Mercurial, unit test frameworks experience
- Strong attention to detail and active listening skills
- Previous tax company or similar environment experience preferred
- AWS experience (EC2/DynamoDB/RDS), PSP integration, user experience, and performance testing expertise are advantageous
Location: EU-based and fully remote
Employment Type: Contract
If you are interested, please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed.