We are currently recruiting for a Software Developer for our client Co. Kerry who deliver high‐performance software, services, and analytics to some of the world’s leading service providers and their customers. The successful candidate will be a born problem solver, with a willingness to learn new skills and passionate about the ever-changing world of tech.
- To be an active member and key stakeholder in an environment where we strive to release frequent, incremental, measurable improvements.
- Designing and developing high quality, efficient, testable software
- Successfully moving work from development through to production with minimal support, showing an exceptional delivery mindset,
- Provide technical leadership and contribute to the application architecture, exhibiting technology and software development best practices.
- Discussing technical problems that the dev team are experiencing during development and help resolve them.
- Collaborating with engineering, architecture and product management to build meaningful customer outcomes.
- Analysing and evaluate technical risks within the scope of a project and make judicious recommendations.
- Demonstrating accountability for the applications that you and the team have built, while assisting with the operation of production 4th line support.
- Experience developing applications in both node.js and Java.
- Experience building APIs with REST and/or SOA.
- Good understanding of Design Patterns and Principles.
- Experience in MVC and Entity Framework.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design and Development.
- Knowledge of security mechanisms including web and web service security and their implementations.
- Experience creating Unit test cases.
- Experience of Single Page Application frameworks (Angular, React).Experience Required* 2+ years’ development experience as a Software Engineer.
- BSc in Computer Science is preferred but not essential.
The salary for this role is dependent on experience (in line with market rates) and offers a number of benefits to be discussed at interview stage. If you are interested, please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org