Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for experienced Social Care worker for our clients based in County Kerry.
- QQI / Fetac level 5 Social Care qualification essential
- 1-2 Years experience working as a Social Care Worker
- Experience working with children and adults with intellectual and physical disabilities essential for the role
- Work well individually or as part of a team, role entails travelling to patients and service users homes & care centres, so own transport essential
- Excellent communication skills with a good level of English with a positive attitude
- Flexible in relation to working hours, to include mornings, afternoons and weekend shifts
- Previously or Currently Garda Vetted essential
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive rate of €14.00 – €15.00 Per Hour dependent on experience and qualifications
- Contribution paid towards mileage
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview or registration process
If you are interested, please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can call Liam on 064-662-2007 to discuss further.
Comments are closed.