Red Chair Recruitment are currently recruiting an experienced Senior Chef de Partie, for one of our clients, a 4* hotel in Killarney, Co. Kerry. This hotel is well established and has an excellent reputation with a strong core of repeat business from their clientele.
- Manage your section on a daily basis ensuring high standards of food and service.
- A pivotal role, supporting the Head Chef, as the Chef de Partie, you will be responsible for organising and running the service smoothly.
- Duties also include food ordering for the section (possibly assisting with stock counting), food safety & hygiene files / procedures along with involvement in menu planning for dishes directly prepared by the section.
- Minimum of 2 years Chef de Partie experience essential for this role.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Flexible to work 40 hours per week 5 days a week to include weekends with hours predominately 12pm -10pm
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary of €30,000 – €35,000 per year
- Free Parking
- Meals on Duty
If you are interested, please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can call Liam on 064-662-2007 to discuss further.